Friday, April 26, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow.........Most Beautiful Woman In The World!!!

She didn't think she won, but she did!!!! The Most Beautiful Woman In The world 2013 by People's Magazine Title went to Gwyneth Paltrow and the celebrity was in awe. At first she thought someone was playing a joke on her. Her bff Beyonce won Most Beautiful Woman of the Year last year and Gwyneth  had no idea she was next in line.
                   
Many people have had a little bit of a shock that Gwyneth won, but it is whats it is.
                              
  When asked when she feels most beautiful Gwen stated:

"I feel my most beautiful when I am truly myself. Meaning, when I accept exactly where I am in time and space, and I'm not judging myself in any way, and I feel that I have the peace that comes with loving yourself and all of your flaws," she told People. "I see so much now how beauty really does, as cliché as it sounds, emanate from within."


                                                           -Team Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment