Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nicki Minaj..Pretty In Pink


Nicki Minaj...is Pretty In Pink

The American Idol judge brightens up the streets of NYC while stepping out for some media duties, Nicki Minaj showed up at “Good Morning America” in New York City today looking Juicey as ever!!!!! The “Super Juicey Celebrity" wore a flamboyant pink getup as she headed into ABC Studios in Times Square for her big interview with Elizabeth Vargas, during the chat, Nicki confessed that though there’s been plenty of drama surrounding her relationship with Mariah Carey on “American Idol,” she's a huge fan of the diva, and always has been.
Minaj revealed, “She’s been one of my favorite artists of all time, since I can remember. She knows how much I adore her. Some of my best childhood memories with my Mom are from Mariah’s music. I can’t deny that. I can’t take away what she’s done in my life and in pop culture in general and just having one of the most amazing voices in the world.”
As for the judging table tension, “Sometimes when you are a passionate woman, you know sometimes it kind of ruffles other women’s feathers. I’m going to continue to be Nicki Minaj.”




                                                                -Team Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment