Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nicki Minaj lets u in her Barbie World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nicki Minaj wants her fans to get a sneak peek into her Barbie world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Everything isn't Barbie Barbie all day, the Juicey celebrity stated!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, Nicki let viewers and fans get a sneak peek of what its like behind the scenes of her Barbie world. E  aired the first installment of Nicki Minaj: My Truth, 
Nicki says what motivated her are her fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I could be having a horrible day and if I see my fans, they’ll make me laugh. I know that I can trust them. If I were to stop having that type of relationship with my fans, I would probably quit the business. Sometimes that is the only thing that gets me out of bed."




During the first episode of her E! reality series "My Truth, Nicki Minaj unveiled her latest Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded—The Re-Up single, "Freedom," and explained the inspiration behind the controversial first line. "I open the song by saying, 'They'll never thank me for opening doors [but they ain't even thank Jesus when he died on the cross]' only because I feel like people purposely don't see the strides I've made for hip hop and just for black women in general."



Nicki is excited that her fans can really see what being in her shoes really means!!!!!
Stay Tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                               -Team Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment