Friday, September 7, 2012

Nicole Richie's New Perfume..called.."Nicole"


Niie strikes a pose with her first Fragrance, “Nicole” during her launch event at Macy’s in Glendale, Californi


When asked about the new venture, Joel Madden’s wifey said the following:

“I knew exactly what I wanted to do because my mom would combine different oils and lotions, and the blend of scents became very special to me.  Nicole blends the smells of my childhood memories with the aromas of the present.”

The scent, with hints of “sensual cashmere and sandalwood” with “notes of sugared patchouli and vanilla absolute,” adds:

“Nicole was inspired by the scents of my childhood. It’s very much a reflection of my individual style—a spiritual balance of femininity and bohemian. It’s the notion that fashion can be easy, comfortable and offer juxtaposition between casual and luxury.”

 FAMILY PACK
 photo | Nicole Richie
 Nicole is also enjoying parenthood with hubby, Joel Madden!


 -Team Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment