Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kris Humphries disses Kayne West!!!


    Kris Humphries mocks Kanye after scoring $24m deal with Jay-Z's Nets

    Today in London Kris Humphries took a dig at his estranged wife Kim Kardashian's new boyfriend Kanye West after scoring a deal worth 24 million dollars with Jay-Z's Brooklyn Nets.
    The soon to be ex hubby of Kim Kardashian and NBA star took to Twitter on Tuesday with a jab at Kayne West, who just wrapped up his 'Watch the Throne' tour with Nets' part-owner Jay-Z.

    Kris Humphries-PRN-084118.jpg




    Originally called Theraflu, the rapper rapped on the track released in April:
    "Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team."

    The song  referenced to KIM kARDASHIAN, whom West began dating in March after her doomed 72-day marriage to the basketball star last year.

    "And I admit I fell in love with Kim around the same time she fell in love with him," he rhymed.



    Kris Humphries2-20120206-11.jpg

    Humphries tweeted, "I'm up at Brooklyn! Lucky I didn't have Jay drop me from the team' lol!"



    -Team Juice

    No comments:

    Post a Comment