Thursday, July 19, 2012

                                 
Don't piss of the King of Pop daughter, Paris Jackson!!!! She went in on her uncle via twitter, about the rumors she heard about her grandmother!!!!!

Paris was asserting that Katherine had not had a stroke. "I am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened. She is completely fine," she wrote. "I'd like to know who made up the rumor. I will defend my beloved family member with all I have, even if it means from other family members."                                                              Paris Jackson and Katherine Jackson - Stars Celebrate Michael Jackson

Paris Jackson took to her Twitter account to personally address Randy Jackson, essentially calling him a liar  "Hello, dear family member. I don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true, thank you very much."
She's since deleted that tweet, but left up the followup that reads: "At this point I don't care what people call me or if they think I'm a bad person. If it means sticking up for my grandmother, I will do it."

Since then,
 Jermaine Jackson has taken to his Twitter account to set the record straight on his mother's health.
 "As Paris clarified, she wanted to end Twitter talk that Mother is ill TODAY, but Paris didn't expose any 'lie' as TMZ claimed," he tweeted, attacking the gossip website. "The truth is that Mother DID suffer a mini-stroke some months ago. She is fine now, but the timeline doesn't alter the fact it happened


What's Tha Juice Magazine will keep the Family in our Prayers






-Team Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment