Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yung Teb Behind the Scenes with P. Ross



Yung Teb gives us his Juice!!!! We got the Juice on Yung Teb!!!! Yesterday 3/9/12 which was also made 15 years the late the late Biggie Smalls died, we recieved a text asking the status on Yung Teb??? What's Tha Juice reached out to P. Ross who was with the up and coming artist doing a photshoot. The WTJ Team went to the photoshoot and asked a few Juicey questions. Heres the JUice Yung Teb gave us!
Tell us a little bit about the Juice going on with you???
I have a mixtape called "No Hesitation" the Mixtape with a few features Koly-On and Dirty 1000.You can look for that in the next two weeks.
How do you feel about the Broward County Movement??
 I'm open to working with every artist in Broward County, Promoters, DJ's, whatever. I think theres a lot of talent in Broward.
What is your strategy for success? 
I've been doing this since 1999, and I plan to go far, I have no choice but to succeed, because my city inspires me, I'm from Collier City. My step father is a big influence in my life and my surroundings, no one in the industry really motivates me, the people who have been here for me while growing up motivates me.Where I come from is my foundation, I have no choice but to make it to the top!


What's Tha Juice had fun on the set of the photoshoot, P. Ross kept the artist and his team  motivated throughout the photshoot and it turned out to be a blast!! I even got a chance to get on the swing after P. Ross called it a wrap.

Juice Today... Juice Tomorrow..... Juice Your LIfe....
-Team Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment