Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kim Kardashian Jets off to Paris to be with Kayne

Kanye and Kim Kardashian paris

No, No they are not a couple Kanye flew Kim Kardashian to Paris and decked her out in an outfit from his 2012 collection paired with $5800 dollar Gisueppe's he designed so that she could sit front row at his show, which included friends like Puffy and Cassie,Common, Alicia Keys and her husband Swiss Beats. Afterwards, the two along with his celebrity friends, gathered at one of the hottest clubs in Paris for the after party which included some  music, guest performances, drinks and go-karting. Kim had this to say of Kayne's designs," I just love what he designs. Look at me, I'm dressed head to toe in his stuff. In my view he's a creative genius, I think he creates beautiful clothes that women want to wear". The show turned out very well in Paris.

-Team Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment